 Castle / 246
    Re: Yellow Castle: Reasonable price? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, under that definition, the answer is no. I don't. You haven't provided enough context either. Are you buying, selling, or what? What condition are we talking? I told you what I would expect to pay based on my evaluation of the market, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Yellow Castle: Reasonable price? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) above (...) Condition? Speculative. Just in case someone offers it today, but equally so I can sell one tomorrow on the off chance that the preceeding happens in time for the latter. But more likely in case those Forestmen came traipsing (...) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)