 Castle / 2440 (+5)
  Re: Tolkien (was Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!)

(...) Very true (vague, huge, with a sense of being quite elaborate while having no description). I'm looking forward to the upcoming live-action LotR movies to see how they tackle the problem. Of course, one could always get the animated movies and (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wandering Adventurer

(...) This is a good question. I'd like to join (castle was always my first love, going waaay back to the Yellow Castle). (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Map Scale, Realms, etc.

(...) But Castle World is not a game. There's no need for Play Balance. Just like an author doesn't need 'play balance' in his books. We're creating a 'shared world fantasy' here (like the _Wild Cards_ or _Thieves' World_ series), not running a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tolkien (was Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!)

(...) Nonsense. :) I am in the throes of planning out a model of Minas Tirith, at a micro-fig scale, where people are ~1 brick tall. Even at this scale, my best size estimate is that I can't really get it under 5 feet high and about 6 or 7 feet (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  [CW] Games in Castle World

Having just said that Castle World is not a game, this is going to sound very strange. But the more I think about it, the cooler this idea seems, so I might just wind up doing it. I might well do a ballad or two working with several other people, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact