 Castle / 2356
  I just wanna see pictures....

I think it's great that Castle newsgroup finally got daily posts on something other than new sets.. I think the CW site is a great idea... My principle interest initially is to view other people's creations while building (and trying to post (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I just wanna see pictures....

(...) [...changing order of stuff...] (...) [...] (...) Mine too, and so is my project far from complete as well. I think many people feel that way, and started their creations now as Castle World began (well, aside from Pawel and Eric for (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)