 Castle / 2356
2355  |  2357
Subject:
I just wanna see pictures....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 22:31:05 GMT

I think it's great that Castle newsgroup finally got daily posts on
something other than new sets..

I think the CW site is a great idea...

My principle interest initially is to view other people's creations while
building (and trying to post pictures of) my own fortress.  I am interested
in the discussions of combining bricks in new ways and structures....I look
forward to the inspiration I can derive from other gifted creative/builders.

I think interactivity is a great option, but it's a "cart before the horse"
thing to me...My project is far from complete currently...I will probably
post a couple of sig characters soon to reserve a realm = )

I think the rest (rules/timelines, etc) will take care of itself in due
time...I recognize the need for some structure to start the process.  For
now, I will focus more on the creating and less on the debating...I really
can't play the game til I ante-up and have some cards to bet with = )

Back to building.... = )