 Castle / 2345 (+5)
  Re: [CW] Too many wizards???

(...) I see nothing wrong with having lots of wizards. I've got a pretty good number myself, around 12. I think it is just a matter of personal preference. (...) As do I. I think I am up to about a dozen of them, also. I'm considering having an (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] More new pics ... and guns in CW

(...) Well, my turn to take a crack at this subject... I have been working and reworking a Ninja theme project for about a year, ever anticipating CW to appear. Luckily for me, my Fortress design allows me to switch from standard medieval implements (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Too many wizards???

(...) Which is why people can turn down Battle requests and can come up with a mutually beneficial outcome. :) (...) I'd say the more wizards you have, the less powerful the average wizards are. I would not bar powerful leader mages, though. Jeff (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] More new pics ... and guns in CW

(...) FTR, I have a squad of Musketeers. While I don't plan on having any more than that, I do plan on having a couple cannons, but these will be the inventions of the "wizards" who call themselves Engineers. ;) I plan to equip one Airship with (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle World Mapping Guide (beta)

Here is the preliminary version of the mapping guide/key for Castle World (or any other world for that matter). Castle World Maps: Key and Standards (beta version): by Tim Coats (meant for actually building the map in Lego, or in POVRay) Scales: (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact