 Castle / 2340 (+5)
  Re: [CW] More new pics ... and guns in CW

(...) <snip> (...) Make that *three* ballads. I forgot to consider that the person would need also need to get the design of the gun from somewhere - either from seeing it in use, or somehow finding a 'blueprint', or getting the design from the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  [CW] Too many wizards???

In a message in another thread, someone made a comment that we should not have too many mages/wizards in our armies. Unfortunately, in the "army" (actually, population) that I'm building, I've already got a dozen or so wizards, most of them "bad (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Too many wizards???

(...) I guess personally I don't have a problem with this. In my view Castle World is a place to consolidate all our creations into one place and create stories which cross one or more kingdom's. I personally will probably only have one maybe 2 (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] More new pics: Sain and Batu

Jeff, This looks cool as did the Cornelius stuff. Sorry I have not said so before I have been under the weather and havn't been checking up on LUGNET much for the last 4 or 5 days. Anyway it is great stuff. Storytelling ain't my bag baby but with (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Too many wizards???

In lugnet.castle, Franklin W. Cain writes: The title of this thread reminds me of the excellent novel, _Too Many Magicians_ by Randall Garrett (I think). It's a classic 'locked-room' murder mystery with a twist - it happens in a world where magic (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact