 Castle / 233
Re: Any info on new castles sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 10:54:11 GMT

Bill Farkas wrote:

Everyone is talking about the new SW stuff, what about the new castle stuff?
Someone must be leaking the SW info (probably Ken Starr or the Republicans :).
Anyone know anything about set names or themes? Better yet, any pics?

"I'm not PLAYING, I'm creating"

Bill

Some person saw a list of the names but wont give any out because if he got found
out he would get in trouble with his boss or something like that.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com