 Castle / 2320 (+20)
  Re: Verneer Chronicles Chapter outline ...

(...) I like that, but my "past" is very much color-dependent, so I'll have to use colors... otherwise, what's the point of asking for a green mage hat from Michael Ulring? :-) I might use that for very old past, tho ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius

(...) ..or creature? what is uru, mephisto's majickal robot hench-man er.. hench-thing? perhaps "vehicles" should be added to the catelogue, especially with CW fleets on the proverbial horizon. my goblin boy character has his swamp scooter, which is (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius

(...) Cool. That mech reminds me of an anime compilation called 'Robot Circus' or 'Robot Carnival,' can't remember which. Anyway, in one bit, there's a war in a old-days Japanese city between two giant wooden mechs. One is steam powered, and the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius

(...) Thanks! I was hoping it was understandable, especially to people who weren't native speakers of English. I actually wrote Cornelius' dialogue in normal English and ran it through Altavista's translator to German and back. Then I gave it the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius

It was 'Robot Carnival'. And I have to agree with the resemblance! 8) Great job, Jeff! Ben Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com (URL) few, the proud...the plastic. "Colin R Gutierrez" <crg0194@ultra.ccp.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: A mill?

Here is a decent image of a Water wheel. (URL) at image 17. -Nick David Eaton wrote in message ... (...) <snip> (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mess up in spotlight

(...) Does this mean that Lego might want us to rename Castle World? Or are we in good shape as long as we don't call it "Lego Castle World" ... ? It would probably be good to know ... -- pn (URL) - the unofficial and "Castle World" ... (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius

(...) That's a great idea! Being a billingual/ESLer, I can tell you that it is often like that, in both ways: not only do the "emotional" words have many translations, but also when people get ticked off they have a hard time to find the right (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  "Lego Castle World" (Was: Re: Mess up in spotlight)

(...) Heh. On the up side, maybe the developers of Lego Castle are actually paying attention to Castle World, and that was a slip-up. On the down side, maybe they're just paying attention to spot copyright violations, and "Lego Castle World" is an (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 Characters, A House, and my updated Church are on line.

Hey Eric! I somehow missed the house part of this post (d'oh!) and only noticed it now. I like it a lot! The "details" in the roof are really innovative (IMO) and I like the way the chimney is built. One more thing: I could never find a door that (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) <snip> (...) tells;) (...) ;-) (...) natural leadership skills or the fact that i know more than i tell? or is it just because i'm the "man"? scary. euh... do i get an intern? ;-) later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2 Characters, A House, and my updated Church are on line.

(...) Thanks Shiri, I hope there are more coming but I think as Dave E. mentioned in his posts about his houses these things just eat up 1x1 black bricks and 1xX black plates so it is mostly a supply thing. I might have to try and come up with a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Craig for president!

(...) Don't ask me, I'm just your advertising manager ;-) I don't care what I sell, as long as I sell it ;-) (...) All of the above? (...) Boo-ha-ha ha!!! (...) I'll volunteer... I'm learning from the master already! :-) FUT .fun -Shiri (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius

Great work Jeff! Excellent model. And the whole idea of this mad Zjerman professor is just brilliantly insane! Hilarious! By the way, are you into Warhammer 40K perhaps? Your robot reminds me a lot of the Ork Dreadnaughts (or any other Orky built (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  [CW] More new pics: Sain and Batu

In my MOC section, the first two pages of The Adventures of Sain and Batu. At least, a 'rough draft' of them. I plan on fancying them up and making them look much nicer, but the pics and the preliminary work is there. LMK what you think. [Pawel, I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] More new pics ... and guns in CW

(...) ... sounds good. Will you "fancy him up" before I put him on the page, or should I just use this one? I liked your commentary (first person view is always fun) as well as your photography). I see that you used the gungan creatures well (I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] More new pics ... and guns in CW

(...) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] More new pics ... and guns in CW

(...) "where" ... We have yet to figure out the perfect method of keeping up with time, so I guess this will give us something to think about ... -- pn (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] More new pics ... and guns in CW

(...) This one will be fine. Use the second picture and just clip out Sain - I don't think there's much I'd be doing to that anyway. Most of the 'fancying' will be in making the page look nicer - maybe a few minor things on the pics themselves. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] More new pics ... and guns in CW

(...) But what is 'historical' for Castle World? It's not our own world. Historically, there's no real magic, either....but we use it in CW. CW, as I understand it, is not tied to a particular time of history but rather to a 'feel' - and that feel (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact