 Castle / 2310 (+10)
  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) Yes. And I think the more and longer you have to work for it the sweeter it will be. I think people will only realize the potential of this after a few Quests or Ballads. (...) Well ... Capitol City is far from being done. The grand opening of (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) That's part of the fun - there's so much stuff to find out and discover! (...) OK, LUK. (Let Us Know ;-) (...) Oooh yeah! (Craig's the MAN: vote Craig for president ;-) -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Verneer Chronicles Chapter outline ...

I didn't know where to post this, but I thought that I would mention what will happen in the next few chapters (which I will get cracking on as soon as past business is taken care of). This is a general outline for right now. The chapters will be in (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Verneer Chronicles Chapter outline ...

Wow Pawel! That sounds awesome, I'm looking forward to see all that! I'd love to send you a character or two that will get involved in your storyline! (I'm inspired by your idea about "chapter in the past"; I was thinking of explaining the past with (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius

(Yeah, I know what you're thinking...what the heck is Jeff thinking, crossposting to .castle and .build.mecha? It's not my fault! *He* made me do it! He threatened me with a wrench! OK, the wrench was ABS plastic and about an inch long, but (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Verneer Chronicles Chapter outline ...

(...) IMHO all it takes is just having your picture in gray. Ex: (URL) think that's pretty understood as "the past ... " Anyhow - I hope to pull a few tricks like that in the next few chapters ... (if you can call that a "trick";) -- pn (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius

Geez ... I love it! That reminds me of : 1) The iron giant ... 2) Something that the Smurfs would make that would go out of control. Ha ha ... that is so pure and fascinating! A mad inventor ... This opens up the window for so many awesome projects (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius

(...) jeff ~ castle-mecha!! awesome build!! i especialy enjoyed the interview with the good doctor! what a character! i love the use of technology as another form of majick ~ so true! cornelius's hot temper, thick accent and clever mix-n-match (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius

(...) ... which also begs the question: Does the Mecha classify as a "structure" ... ? -- pn (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius

Way cool, Jeff! I like your ideas, and there's no better accent for a mad inventor than german ;-) I was LOL throughout the interview! Dear Cornelius: Bai mir, bistu shein, bai mir, ostokhain.... (Just some german/yiddish fun! I performed this song (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact