 Castle / 2270 (+10)
  Re: New "knight's kingdom" feature on lego.com

(...) Did you try downloading Shockwave? (...) No comment - we all know it's true... (Dear LEGO, please start a "parent's section" with information like Prices, piece counts, inventories (?) and an online shop. (Yeah right.)) (...) Thanks! It might (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New "knight's kingdom" feature on lego.com

(...) Hmmm... I'm not sure what you mean. First of all, lego's site is in no way competing with the fan-created sites. (If it were, though, it would lose ;-) But I wasn't aware that you had an *interactive* lego castle site... Did I miss something (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) thanks for your great responses, shiri. you are an excellent sounding board for ideas! you are right, shiri! this (what i wrote) isn't the best way to to organize things. signature characters should remain just that; the character each (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New "knight's kingdom" feature on lego.com

(...) The problem w/ webtv+ is that is very limited....it's a set top browser....it is incapable of downloading anything....I can e-mail, bookmark, do a webpage like craig (well maybe not like Craigo), and access much of the internet. The bonus, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) LOL! I'm glad to oblige ;-) (...) OK, that I can relate to. My realm could be "the Lion Kingdom/realm"- but I fear that'll be a way too common name ;-) I might have to change it. I have a special bond with Scar, I guess - she caused me to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The disappearing act

Whew! I've just had some tense ten minutes... Scar has been running the disappearing act on me... I was really scared, cause I couldn't find her anywhere. The only two possibilities I had in mind after futile search were: a. I lost her somewhere. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) In keeping with the musical theme, it could be their 'repertoire' (but that sounds more like a collection of their stories/ballads/song cycles). J (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) Yeah, it does sound more like the collection of the stuff they said than the places they said them. Hey, how about calling them PODs? (stands for "Places Of Distribution". Sounds sorta cute... "Shiri's POD", "Jeff's POD"... LMKWYT, -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The disappearing act

(...) well, there's another possible explanation... our 'figs probably know everything we know regarding Castle World. and we all know from experiences similar to yours that there are some 'figs, you just can't turn your back on. ;-) scar slipped (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) at it's simplest, they could be called (for example) the "Realms of Jeff Johnston". this list would only be seen in the Balladeers section, anyway, and the realms on the map would still appear as individual places. eventually, we can use music (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact