 Castle / 2255 (+5)
  Re: Facial Expressions ..

(...) Oh, well, that's different. Never mind. :) Steve (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Not all villages should be dirty...

(...) I pass through Castle Coombe on my way to work every day. It does not look quite as rosy in the picture, and is quite a dirty place. The buildings in that area are incredibly inspiring though. There is a mediaeval church down the road that I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Not all villages should be dirty...

You live there? Cool! -- Paul Davidson Liam Parnell <liamp@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:FpF7FD.2IC@lugnet.com... (...) will (...) castle (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics

(...) very (...) Well, I didn't find them boring at all! I extremely liked the balcony showed in castle0.jpg, and the barn is cool too. You certainly have a lot of lego! I barely have enough for my 32x48 Lion's cove... (At least, not right now- I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A village challenge winner - Bostonian punk;)

(...) BTW, with all the talk about removing printing from bricks - why not use "brasso" and take off the heiroglyphic print? I haven't experinmented with it (yet) but many people said it worked for them... I might try it too after I get my (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact