 Castle / 21735 (-10)
  BrickFest '09 Staffing

Hi All, Well the staff for BrickFest 09 is reaching critical mass however there are still some choice positions that need to be filled (see below). Please feel free to copy this post in its entirety to your favorite theme specific user group (...) (16 years ago, 9-Dec-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.mosaic)

  Re: CASTLE ADVENT CALENDER

(...) Yes. Quite a few people have. There is even a (URL) thread on Classic-Castle> discussing who waited until Dec 1 to start opening the days. (16 years ago, 5-Dec-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  CASTLE ADVENT CALENDER

has anyone else seen the Lego castle advent calender #7979. on sale in europe and some bricklink stores (16 years ago, 5-Dec-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: luther 2.06 - The Abduction

Great work continuing a great tradition! I really enjoyed the MOC. God Bless and thanks for sharing, Nathan (16 years ago, 5-Nov-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  luther 2.06 - The Abduction

Hello! (URL) When Luther was summoned to the Reichstag (diet) of Worms, his sovereign prince obtained from the Emperor free passage for him. The man knew why he was doing this. At this diet the Emperor, as expected, imposed the Ban of the Empire (...) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: Baseplate standard

I've been building to the Base8 standard (actually since before the standard, the Brickfest 2002 castle town standard is compatible with Base8). Since I ended up not going to NWBrickCon, I set up a display in my garage: (URL) everything is to Base8 (...) (16 years ago, 13-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Baseplate standard

(...) The idea of the Base8 layout has merit.. although I can see where there would be some breakdown. (8 studs to road..8 studs road, then 16 studs to end.. wouldn't match if you lined it up with a 16 studs to road, 8 studs road, then 8 studs to (...) (16 years ago, 13-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Baseplate standard

(...) Excellent! Thanks. I wonder if this stuf would be useful for building club train layouts too. James (16 years ago, 13-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Baseplate standard

(...) I think it is: (URL) The various landscape elements are explained on the "next" page. On classic-castle.com is a Q&A about recent devellopments: (URL) There is a neat overview of all Castle related/applicapable standards in this Lugnet (...) (16 years ago, 13-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Baseplate standard

I rememeber seeing on brickshelf somewhere that someone had done some scenery in 32x32plates,build up some, tan roads, standardised cliff heights and so on. I can't find it though. Does it ring a bell for anyone? Can anyone point me to a link to the (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact