 Castle / 21716
    Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! Thanks for the praise! (...) Yes, it's a barrow (giant's grave). The design of it was very much inspired by pictures in Asterix comic books. I admit for thos not familiar with these comics it's hard to detect. Bye Jojo (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Gronlif’s Magic Forest —Anders Isaksson
   (...) Oh, I've read all the Asterix albums, and we do have megalith tombs in Sweden too, it's just that my brain didn't see it as that :-) I still want your model! When will it be available from Lego? :-) (16 years ago, 30-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)