 Castle / 21705 (-10)
  Need help contacting Classic-Castle!

(...) Hey Bryan, If you happen to be a member of Classic-Castle, could you post a HELP message for me? I haven't received any e-mails from anyone at the website. I can't register a new account because I'd registered before but my account is now (...) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is Classic-Castle on the fritz?

(...) Hey Bryan, Took me a bit to figure out where the forums were as there are several link list on the main page. I found the forums by my account is inactive, so hopefully I'll hear back from them soon! Dave S. (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is Classic-Castle on the fritz?

(...) Assuming you're already a member there, why don't you go post directly at Classic-Castle? That site is fully up and running. -Bryan (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Is Classic-Castle on the fritz?

I just tried to e-mail Anthony, Troy and Ben, on each occasion being mindful to remove the "NOSPAM." All three e-mails bounced! Is Classic-Castle on vacation for the summer or something? I just wanted to e-mail someone about sharing my Black Falcons (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Black Falcon's Outpost

(...) Hey Bryan, Thanks for the tip! I fixed it! Dave S. (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Black Falcon's Outpost **link fixed!!**

Morning, mate! If you'll oblige us, pop on over to the Black Falcon Outpost and have a pint! (URL) Many thanks to Bryan for hipping me to my textual error! Enjoy! Dave S. (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Black Falcon's Outpost

(...) Easiest way is to change the name of your web page so that it doesn't use spaces, apostrophes, or other punctuation marks. :) It appears that your picture links to: (URL) it should actually link to: (URL) work, btw. Taking the time to document (...) (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Black Falcon's Outpost

(...) I think I found it. The comma in Falcon's is doing something weird. How do I fix that? Dave S. (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  MOC: Black Falcon's Outpost

Morning, mate! If you'll oblige us, pop on over to the Black Falcon Outpost and have a pint! (URL) I hope you can enjoy it, as I've checked my website several times against this post but the link isn't working. I posted on Space last night with no (...) (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Newest Buildings

Here is my latest round of buildings. Some of them were built specifically for the NMRA 2008 show. 7-Eleven (no interior yet) (URL) Books (URL) Boutique (URL) Packing House (URL) 1 (URL) (no interior yet) (URL) Stuff: bread & cheese vendor, turkey (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jul-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact