 Castle / 21700 (-10)
  Re: MOC: Black Falcon's Outpost **link fixed!!**

Morning, mate! If you'll oblige us, pop on over to the Black Falcon Outpost and have a pint! (URL) Many thanks to Bryan for hipping me to my textual error! Enjoy! Dave S. (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Black Falcon's Outpost

(...) Easiest way is to change the name of your web page so that it doesn't use spaces, apostrophes, or other punctuation marks. :) It appears that your picture links to: (URL) it should actually link to: (URL) work, btw. Taking the time to document (...) (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Black Falcon's Outpost

(...) I think I found it. The comma in Falcon's is doing something weird. How do I fix that? Dave S. (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  MOC: Black Falcon's Outpost

Morning, mate! If you'll oblige us, pop on over to the Black Falcon Outpost and have a pint! (URL) I hope you can enjoy it, as I've checked my website several times against this post but the link isn't working. I posted on Space last night with no (...) (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Newest Buildings

Here is my latest round of buildings. Some of them were built specifically for the NMRA 2008 show. 7-Eleven (no interior yet) (URL) Books (URL) Boutique (URL) Packing House (URL) 1 (URL) (no interior yet) (URL) Stuff: bread & cheese vendor, turkey (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jul-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Trebuchet

(...) Ben, Thanks for the info, The trebuchet I built is much bigger than the one that you sent me a link to. I had to make it bigger to get enough weight to toss a 2x2 brick more than three feet. I think I can modify it with some ideas I got from (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Owl Tower

Hi Happy Builders, Long time not been showing (off) some building ideas. Now that I've cleaned my Lego corner I came around my Owl Tower. Just an idea I wanted to picture: an tower formed with owl-heads. Structure is like Hagrid's Hut (1st one). (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Trebuchet

(...) James Brink built a minifig scale Crusader Trebuchet several years ago: (URL) You may also find other examples of trebuchets posted on <www.classic-castle.com> Ben (16 years ago, 21-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Trebuchet

Folks, Does anyone have any recommendations for how to build a functioning trebuchet that is minifig scale? I have tried it several times and it always comes out too large. The other issue I have is making a trigger that doesn't snag when it goes (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Trebuchet

Folks, Does anyone have any recommendations for how to build a functioning trebuchet that is minifig scale? I have tried it several times and it always comes out too large. The other issue I have is making a trigger that doesn't snag when it goes (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact