 Castle / 2170 (+10)
  Re: Facial Expressions ..

(...) It most certainly does! Thanks, Bill, for the fabulous idea! (...) LOL! That arrow isn't the most realistic one I've ever seen ;-) but otherwise it looks really good. (...) We can finally have some unchronic-happy guys! Yay! -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Maybe you've all seen this already, but...

(...) Yup. I have Dr. Carney's stuff bookmarked, and I go browse over there whenever my keyboard is getting low on drool. :) Seriously amazing stuff. If you haven't seen them, stop reading RIGHT NOW and go check them out. They're that good. James (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Wow. Castle was good!

I only had classic space (pre-Blacktron) and freestyle when I was a kid, so I never really knew what the castle series used to be like. I've come out of my dark ages tuned into castle in a big way (1). I've been collecting a lot of clearance Ninja, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle World Map

I am playing with the idea of trying to make a map using POVRay which would allow not only a top view of the map, but a rendered 3D view of the map with trees and mountains, etc. Does anyone think this is a good idea, or is it too much work. Timbo (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  more critters - a frog, a toad, and a newt

I've posted a ".DAT" file containing minifig-scale models of a frog, a toad, and a newt [1,2] over in ".cad.dat.ideas" ("(URL) all the recent interest in ".castle", I thought that all the new wizards that have appeared/will appear may need some more (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 5824 - the inside story

(...) <snip> (...) Back to this discussion again... I've created my "Big Five" - more about them later - and posted a preliminary pic on my site. It's on the front page, you can't miss it! -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Picture Editing ...

(...) figured (...) It'd be cool if you made an arrow sticking out of Verneer. Alan (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World Map

(...) hey, timbo! yes, it's a great idea, and it will work on the CW map i'm currently designing. ...and, yes, it's too much work, but it'll be fun and well worth it! try to hang loose for a couple more weeks when pawel and i will have a LOT to show (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World Map

(...) If people are interested I will try to get POVRay to output the sample version I was playing with as an example. We would need to work out a key for the Lego map: Like: 1 stud = 1 mile (5 miles, etc.) 1 plate thickness = 1000 feet of elevation (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Picture Editing ...

(...) He actually did. See: (URL) a followup to Bill and Jeff's ideas in this thread. -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact