 Castle / 2170
Re: Facial Expressions ..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 04:43:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Some more testing along the lines suggested:

http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/comparison/expressions.html

This might have potential in the future, no?

It most certainly does!
Thanks, Bill, for the fabulous idea!

(of course the arrow has to go,
but other than that I'm pleased).

LOL! That arrow isn't the most realistic one I've ever seen ;-) but otherwise
it looks really good.

I do see the use of such techinques though
(winking, eyes closed, etc... )

We can finally have some unchronic-happy guys! Yay!

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/