 Castle / 2169
2168  |  2170
Subject:
Facial Expressions ..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 03:50:54 GMT

Some more testing along the lines suggested:

http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/comparison/expressions.html

This might have potential in the future, no?  (of course the arrow has to go,
but other than that I'm pleased).  I do see the use of such techinques though
(winking, eyes closed, etc... )

-- pn