 Castle / 2165 (+10)
  Re: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold

(...) it! (...) I wouldn't go as far as to see you're pre-historic... maybe the bronze period? ;-) (...) Nah, I do all this year here and visit during the summer. In 92 (I was in second grade ;-) there was even snow! But it might've been 92/3. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Picture Editing ...

(...) Why actually paint on the LEGO? Open up your scanned/digital pics in a paint program and have at them! This has numerous advantages, not the least of which is the fact that if you screw up, you can always change it back with Undo or Revert to (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Picture Editing ...

(...) could (...) as (...) You're right! That's would be excellent. The only problem is that my paint program is the pits... I'm trying to get Adobe but meanwhile I'll stick to good-old pictures... Thanks for the idea, though! -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Picture Editing ...

(...) hey bill! i'm a _huge_ fan of tim burton! (this much is obvious from my craigo-lego site.) his great model animation film,"the nightmare before christmas" has inspired me to do this very thing for a series of expression heads for my mephisto (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Facial Expressions ..

Some more testing along the lines suggested: (URL) might have potential in the future, no? (of course the arrow has to go, but other than that I'm pleased). I do see the use of such techinques though (winking, eyes closed, etc... ) -- pn (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Facial Expressions ..

(...) It most certainly does! Thanks, Bill, for the fabulous idea! (...) LOL! That arrow isn't the most realistic one I've ever seen ;-) but otherwise it looks really good. (...) We can finally have some unchronic-happy guys! Yay! -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Maybe you've all seen this already, but...

(...) Yup. I have Dr. Carney's stuff bookmarked, and I go browse over there whenever my keyboard is getting low on drool. :) Seriously amazing stuff. If you haven't seen them, stop reading RIGHT NOW and go check them out. They're that good. James (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Wow. Castle was good!

I only had classic space (pre-Blacktron) and freestyle when I was a kid, so I never really knew what the castle series used to be like. I've come out of my dark ages tuned into castle in a big way (1). I've been collecting a lot of clearance Ninja, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle World Map

I am playing with the idea of trying to make a map using POVRay which would allow not only a top view of the map, but a rendered 3D view of the map with trees and mountains, etc. Does anyone think this is a good idea, or is it too much work. Timbo (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  more critters - a frog, a toad, and a newt

I've posted a ".DAT" file containing minifig-scale models of a frog, a toad, and a newt [1,2] over in ".cad.dat.ideas" ("(URL) all the recent interest in ".castle", I thought that all the new wizards that have appeared/will appear may need some more (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact