 Castle / 21645 (-5)
  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) So after several shows upon shows with NILTC building and rebuilding my trees, I finally took the time to 'tube' them in a similar fashion to yours. Sooooo much better, I have to say. They stayed together like a charm. So I wanted to say (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) So after several shows upon shows with NILTC building and rebuilding my trees, I finally took the time to 'tube' them in a similar fashion to yours. Sooooo much better, I have to say. They stayed together like a charm. So I wanted to say (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Impulse sets

(...) Arargh! While the wizard set leaves something to be desired (can any Classic Castle fan honestly say that they DON'T have enough Majisto 'figs?!) the other set I like for the helmet and armor. While I love the new burnished/polished/brushed (...) (17 years ago, 27-Dec-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Displaying my set collections at LEGO-palooza

Hello! That's a nice way to present your sets. Usually you just see them displayed in showcases or display-staircases or the like. That way the sets are hardly relating to each other. You however show a real Castle world. I like that. Bye Jojo (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Displaying my set collections at LEGO-palooza

(...) I love your displays. I hope I can do something like that someday. I'm not so great at designing my own models, but I'm collecting a lot of sets. Thanks for sharing your displays. (17 years ago, 19-Dec-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact