 Castle / 21595 (-10)
  10176 (Royal King's Castle) - 13 Alternate MOCs at Once

I picked up a copy of 10176 on sale at SAH. It's a nice set, but I really bought it for the parts. Anyway, I wasn't all that interested to build the castle, so I set out to use the parts therein to make my own MOC, I came up with this: The Smithbot (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jul-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Review of set 7090, Crossbow Attack Review

[LEGOSet 7090] 7090 Castle System / Crown Knights Crossbow Attack L’attaque a l’arbalete El Ataque de la Ballesta Ages 6-12, 54 Pcs. (C)2007. 12 page manual: 1 model, 14 steps. Building time ~6 ½ minutes. Price Range: $8 USD RATINGS (Scale: (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jul-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews, FTX)

  No Victory

No victorious celebrations for the weary knight... (URL) AC (17 years ago, 8-Jul-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Deserted Temple

(...) To be fair, he did say "deserted" (lacking people)... not "abandoned", or "ruined". The local religous population is probably just sleeping off last nights festivities, and won't the knight be surprised when they wake up and surround him ;-). (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Deserted Temple

(...) I don't see this as a deserted temple. Altho it is sparsely populated, it is in immaculate condition - the arches are still in place and there is little decay. Temples are usually made with choice materials, and locals sometimes swipe the (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Deserted Temple

(...) snip Very nice. I like the facade detail and the cloud backdrop - I'd love to see this set as part of a larger scene, perhaps on a mountainside, I think it would be even more effective that way, rather than just standing alone on the (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Deserted Temple

A solitary knight on a journey to the eastern hemisphere stumbles upon a (URL) temple>. (URL) AC (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  2007 Aus catalogue Mk. 2 released...With a couple of nice surprises :D

G'day all, Just a heads up that the June edition of the world club magazine is out. It includes the new catalogue (no obvious item number). The interesting items in the catalogue, however, are: Exoforce: (URL) 7721: Bad Guy Vehicle> (And no, I did (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jun-07, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Add on to BeLUG Castle Standard

Hi, I've also posted some examples of the versatility of this standard on my brickshelf: (URL) greets, Didier (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  BeLUG Castle Standard

Hi all, I've recently come to build some castle MOCs. Together with a few other members of the Belgian LUG we wanted to create a standard in such a way that anyone can participate in a castle layout. I know the CCC standard, but found that it works (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact