 Castle / 21592
Re: Deserted Temple
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 23:24:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

I don't see this as a deserted temple... it is
in immaculate condition

   To be fair, he did say "deserted" (lacking people)... not "abandoned", or
"ruined". The local religous population is probably just sleeping off last
nights festivities, and won't the knight be surprised when they wake up and
surround him ;-).

--
Brian Davis