 Castle / 21590 (-10)
  Re: Deserted Temple

(...) snip Very nice. I like the facade detail and the cloud backdrop - I'd love to see this set as part of a larger scene, perhaps on a mountainside, I think it would be even more effective that way, rather than just standing alone on the (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Deserted Temple

A solitary knight on a journey to the eastern hemisphere stumbles upon a (URL) temple>. (URL) AC (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  2007 Aus catalogue Mk. 2 released...With a couple of nice surprises :D

G'day all, Just a heads up that the June edition of the world club magazine is out. It includes the new catalogue (no obvious item number). The interesting items in the catalogue, however, are: Exoforce: (URL) 7721: Bad Guy Vehicle> (And no, I did (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jun-07, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Add on to BeLUG Castle Standard

Hi, I've also posted some examples of the versatility of this standard on my brickshelf: (URL) greets, Didier (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  BeLUG Castle Standard

Hi all, I've recently come to build some castle MOCs. Together with a few other members of the Belgian LUG we wanted to create a standard in such a way that anyone can participate in a castle layout. I know the CCC standard, but found that it works (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: BrickWorld Castle Contest - Hut Obliteration

I forgot to mention a couple of bits of info about the Hut Obliteration Contest that I've had some questions on: You can photograph your contest entry and post pictures of it online before BrickWorld. Some contests state that your creation has to be (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Dragons in the New Castle Sets

(...) The two problems with the skeletal warrior minifigs is that the new arms are way too long, and they are not bent at the elbow. These two things combined give them a rather ape-like stature. Anyways, I think one of the neatest new items is just (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle)

  The New Castle Sets

I think it is about time that Lego came out with realistic poseable dragons, but one complaint about the the new Castle sets is the skeleton horses. They are not articulate at all. At least the "normal" horses' heads move up and down, would have (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragons in the New Castle Sets

(...) Hmm... It's almost as though TLG was inspired by some other successful brand with semi-realistic Dragons and poseable skeletons. Hmm... Dave! (17 years ago, 5-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle)

  Dragons in the New Castle Sets

Folks, For anyone who hasn't seen the new Castle sets, they include Dragons that are more realistic looking than the Viking ones. The dragons are still very poseable and look great. The new chest for the skeletons that allow them to use droid like (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact