 Castle / 2143
Re: Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:56:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.announce, Jeff Stembel writes:
Hello Everyone!

I added a couple items to my website, so please check them out.  :)
The Link is at the end of the message.

New Stuff:
~The History of Dragonia
This page is a quick rundown on what has happend over the last 1000 years in
the lands that make up Dragonia, my Lego Kingdom ruled by Auld Dragon.  I'll
add pictures for some of the events over time, but they will be infrequent • as
I don't have a digital camera.

Cool! I like how you showed the events leading to the current situation!

Thanks!  I learned everything I know about historical outlines from AD&D
Forgotten Realms supplements.  ;)

It sure worked!

I'm gonna try a brief outline of the past, maybe, 300 years - my kingdom
emerged from some seafarers who decided to settle down in the new country
they
found.

Cool, I can't wait!  :)

I'll post here when I get there...

~The "Coming Soon" Section
Near the bottom of the page, I've added a small section outlining what I • plan
to add in upcoming updates.

Good idea! I'm gonna try that, with the least spoiling of my story as
possible...

As a rule of thumb, I try to stick to a sentence or two.  That way, I don't
have space to spoil anything.  :)

I just added this section to my index page - I only put on titles so hopefully
that doesn't spoil too much.

~A Counter
I actually added the counter on Friday, so it isn't as new as the other
stuff.  Anyway, please go to my page to poke the counter and inflate my ego,
if for no other reason.  ;)

lol! I enjoy my counters and I'll be happy if you submerge my Castl'ego
(playing along craig's line ;-)

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

Okay!  I'm already responsible for many of those hits, but I don't mind adding
more!  :)

I just checked and it reads 781! Is that even possible?! Seems to me like my
counter is messing up...

Old Stuff:

~My Castle Minifigs
Here I have p[osted images and descriptions of a lotr of my custom Castle
Minifigs.  I recently named them, so they'd stop bugging me about it.  :)
Of
course, now they're bugging me about living quarters.  Sheesh!  What do they
think I am, a god?  Oh, wait, they *do* think I am a god...  :)

LOL again! My characters are mostly named, except those who are still in
planning. I'm using the NameDB and I just found some really good names (I
hope :).

Yup, I love that site.  It all started by looking for a Welsh name for my
Druid, and it just snowballed from there.  :)  I'm very happy with the names
my
characters got (and so are they).  :)

You can check out the names I add from now on for their meaning ;-) I might
still try an occasional name by myself, though.

But mine are bugging me about my story - Scar wants to kill everybody while
Good Prince Franz wants everything to turn out OK. I'm working on some
companions to Scar, the King & Queen's castle, and thinking about Scar's
living area.

Well, my characters really want to reenact some of the scenes in my history,
but I don't have a digital camera.  :(
So is Scar a villainess now?

No, she just wants revenge really, REALLY bad. I'll start limiting her soon,
but there is one more thing she has to do that's crucial to my storyline.

Anyway, Enjoy, and Let me know what you think!

It's great!

Danke!

Bite`! (Or however you write that)

P.S.  Caer Gwunnyd is coming along well, its footprint is roughly 64x80 at the
moment.  :)

Can't wait to see!

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/