 Castle / 2144
Re: small but crucial updates on my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 23:02:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
I've made some small yet majorly important changes to my site that will be
crucial for my planned storyline.

Check out the pages on Royalty and Lumina.
Also, I changed Pegasus' name and gender - this is not crucial but still a
difference ;-)

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

I love the evolution of your site.

Strong female characters portraying pivotal roles in the history/mythology
of your realm (a fresh perspective)

Thank you!
I'm getting very positive reactions and I'm very happy - it's nice to know I'm
working on something good!

I liked the format of your storyboard ....lots of action and emotion
conveyed in a minumum of words and images...The tombstone scene is very cool
idea...

Thanks, I'll soon start a continious story line once I get all the characters
established and my buildings done.
I saw a few people use the tombstone idea but can't remember where. I liked it
and decided it would be the best way to convey death...

Very good work!!!! Very inspirational....  (I gotta finish something and
take pictures....lol)

Glad to help! LMK when you get stuff done!