 Castle / 21365 (-5)
  Re: Sheath idea

(...) That is a simple and great idea. The red horn could be used to colour coordinate with a fig with red in his outfit. And if they need to store it, they just need to attach it to their helmet. ;) Jude (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Heavy Water

(...) I love the tiny gable window in (URL) this picture>. Great building techniques and detail all around. David (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Heavy Water

(URL) Em português no meu blog em: (URL) Finnaly i managed to finnished this MOC: Heavy Water Mill. I begun this project back in June, but with work, family and holidays i didn't have the time. (URL) Compose by a waterfall, house with water mill, is (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Sheath idea

Hey all, Since it'll take me an age to edit the pics of my latest MOC and I'm excited to be back online I thought I would share an idea featured in it. It is a sheath made from a viking horn, here it is in the MOC: (URL) and here it is from a more (...) (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Interesting Observation looking at Catalogue...

One thing struck me really bad while looking at the Fall 2006 catalogue, especially on the Knights Kingdom section. On the set, Battle at the Pass, clearly, IMO, the best set for theline-up, it says in the catalogue that the set has low quantities. (...) (18 years ago, 23-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact