 Castle / 21315
Re: Its a Completely New Castle (was Re: Legend set of Royal Knight's Castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 10:37:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Stefan Gustavson wrote:
   The “legends” series was never very popular, was it? (And by “popular”, I mean having appeal to a broader audience and generating sales, not just being liked by crazy people like us.)

Not to bring up an old debate, but: They never really tried to sell the Legends, if you put the guarded inn in a decent box (what were they thinking with a black and white one?) and put it on a shelf next to a thrown together model like this one, I think the GI would out sell it by far... However I do agree with you that kids would find the GI a lot more frustrating when it came to buildinng though...

God Bless,

Nathan (who may just still be bitter anouth the bley thing...)

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)