 Castle / 21310 (-10)
  Re: dragon wing upgrade

(...) Yes, it's pretty good. I'm not sure of all the parts you used tought. Maybe I you can put a list up, I would really be glad. (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Its a Completely New Castle (was Re: Legend set of Royal Knight's Castle)

(...) Yeah, it's like they took 6090 and 6091/6098 and built some kind of combo castle with them. Comparing them is like saying that 6062 is a re-release of 6061. Same general idea, same general design, but made to be prettier and be more (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Its a Completely New Castle (was Re: Legend set of Royal Knight's Castle)

(...) Compare (URL) the new 10176> with (URL) the original 6090>. Clearly the new castle was merely inspired by the original. I am surprised S@H is even making the comparison. The new one actually looks much better from a design stand point. It also (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Legend set of Royal Knight's Castle

(...) It's not a Legend, it's completely different!!!! (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend set of Royal Knight's Castle

(...) We do have it in the USA. It will ship by July 18th and does not come with the bonus flag pack. The set is called "King's Castle" here, much to my dismay. Ben (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Legend set of Royal Knight's Castle

I noticed that a new Legend set appeared on Shop at Home: #K10176 - Classic Castle, a recreation of set #6090 - Royal Knight's Castle "with updated parts and colors". At this moment only for the European/Oceana side, will ship by 14 Jul 2006. With (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce) !

  Classic-Castle Story Telling Contest

(URL) Text from Classic-Castle.com Purpose: The object of this contest is to encourage the creation of castle theme stories. Subject matter may be anything within the castle theme, including historical and the fantastical. All stories must have a (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

  New Knights Knigdom Sets

I haven't seen much about the new knight's kingdom III set he except a few pics of the new armor and sheilds. I picked up all three new sets yesterday at Toys R Us and I'm pretty impressed. Tho I wish that there were more sets including a small set. (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.castle)

  dragon wing upgrade

I generally lurk in space so I don't know if this has been discussed yet or not...I worked out a way of attaching batman wings to the old school lego dragon and Voila!: (URL) Dragon 2.0 Pat Bunn (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: About SNOT 180

(...) thak you for this clue. Adrian on (URL) Brique Technique blog> finally has linked to (URL) Kerouac BS gallery>. (thanks also to Phoenix from Classic-Space forum)1 Kerouac seems to be one of these pretty talented but unknown Japanese AFOLs. His (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact