 Castle / 21269
  KKIII close up pics of shields and armors

Hi, Any castle fan waiting for these sets to arrive - no need to wait longer, here are some good pics of some of the new armors and shields. Much better than what we have seen in the previous sets in my opinion: Armors: (URL) of above is (...) (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: KKIII close up pics of shields and armors

(...) showing through under a surcoat or possibly plate armour. That would make sense on a torso, but it seems kinda strange on a piece that already represents plate armour. (...) I like the mix of the three printable types of shields (which I (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.castle)