 Castle / 21269
21268  |  21270
Subject:
KKIII close up pics of shields and armors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 17:06:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,

Any castle fan waiting for these sets to arrive - no need to wait longer, here
are some good pics of some of the new armors and shields. Much better than what
we have seen in the previous sets in my opinion:

Armors:

http://www.sitecenter.dk/bricks4you/nss-folder/scrapbog/Armor%20black%20pattern.jpg

http://www.sitecenter.dk/bricks4you/nss-folder/scrapbog/Armor%20scorpion.jpg

http://www.sitecenter.dk/bricks4you/nss-folder/scrapbog/Armor%20speckle%20brass.jpg

Color of above is speckle-bronze or antique brass, not sure - but very cool.

http://www.sitecenter.dk/bricks4you/nss-folder/scrapbog/Armor%20dark%20green%20print.jpg

http://www.sitecenter.dk/bricks4you/nss-folder/scrapbog/Armor%20gold%20eagle.jpg

http://www.sitecenter.dk/bricks4you/nss-folder/scrapbog/Armor%20red%20print.jpg

Shields:

http://www.sitecenter.dk/bricks4you/nss-folder/scrapbog/Shield%20scorpion.jpg

http://www.sitecenter.dk/bricks4you/nss-folder/scrapbog/Shield%20snake.jpg

http://www.sitecenter.dk/bricks4you/nss-folder/scrapbog/Shield%20dragon.jpg

http://www.sitecenter.dk/bricks4you/nss-folder/scrapbog/Shield%20of%20Age.jpg

http://www.sitecenter.dk/bricks4you/nss-folder/scrapbog/Shield%20horse.jpg

http://www.sitecenter.dk/bricks4you/nss-folder/scrapbog/Shield%20bull.jpg

http://www.sitecenter.dk/bricks4you/nss-folder/scrapbog/Shield%20eagle.jpg

A lot of great stuff, many great new parts to make own armies! I also find that
many of the shields has become more classic again, nice motives but not too
childish like some of the earlier KKII shields.

Also many great armors that can be used to make some nice custom figs.

Morten
bricks4you.com
www.bricklink.com - the place to find what you are looking for.