 Castle / 2125 (+10)
  Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1

(...) Pretty cool story and great pic's. I can't say I am much of a story teller myself but who knows maybe once I try it things will flow together. I still need my female protagonist though so it might be a while before I come up with any sort of (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the giants of Castle World

(...) Heh... In yet another lousy shot from my website, we have giants! (URL) is the standing army of one of my local friends who doesn't Lugnet. James (URL) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle

(...) <sound of hand hitting forhead> Duh! I knew I was forgetting something. ;) It's because under my unique and stunningly efficient sorting system, brown half arches don't count as arches, they count as "tree bits" ;) James (URL) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle

(...) I inventoried it anyway. ;) You can see it here: (URL) have to think about where I got everything, as it ranges from Belville to Freestyle, and Castle to Adventurers. If you want to know about a specific arch, I can check. I did get a large (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)

You could also make a dark pegasus with black horse and black wings for an evil creature, monster for the CW. Timbo (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1

(...) Haha! This is great. I love it. Bruce (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated

(...) "Good" being the operative word. ;) The problems with regular photagraphy include using up the roll of film, getting developed, and indoor photos of Lego models don't look terribly great. (...) Hehe! I just like knowing how many people visit (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lion's Cove Update

(...) It's all in the angle. The low angle on the Verneer pic obscures the basic geometric shape of the red tiles. The high angle on the Scar pics emphasizes the geometric shape. Steve (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold

(URL) from menu: Buildings:Estuary Stronghold These are preliminary pictures of Estuary Stronghold, a medieval fortified village. These pictures were taken about two weeks before the model was finished. I knew the flash light wouldn't give us (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold

(...) Eric, I love it. I really like all the curved lines. I also liked your use for the Rock Raiders Canopy. A piece which until now I though was almost useless. I also really like how you blended in the "tidal infuences" into the model and story. (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact