 Castle / 21190 (-20)
  The Siege of Martindale Castle

Undead Rampaging Army. Need I say anything else? (URL) Adrian (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Rieview of set 7015, Viking Warrior challenges the Fenris Wolf

[LEGOSet 7015] 7015 (Castle) System / Vikings Viking Warrior challenges the Fenris Wolf Le guerrier Viking défie le loup Fenrir El Guerrero Vikingo reta al Lobo Fenris Ages 7-14, 76 Pcs. (C)2005. 12 page manual: 1 model (1 Minifig, 1 Shield stand, 1 (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Red Roof Inn

(...) Jon, The windows were the result of (URL) some designs> that I've tried before this work was developed. And as for the roof, similar construction technique was already used in a (URL) previous work>. Didn't you do the Prancing Pony as a (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Red Roof Inn

Amado, I really like the windows, and the ability to remove the roof. I've always been a fan of horseshoe shaped inn's myself. Jon Furman lugnet #1123 Ps, the ox in the back is cool, I'd love to build one, is there another picture of it. (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Red Roof Inn

(URL) An entry for the Medieval Life category.> (URL) AC (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  "St. Peter don't you call me, 'cause I can't go..."

Gather 'round ladies and gentlemen and we take another look to the world beyond the grave... The realm of the spirits... where the dead don't rest quietly... (URL) OK, so it didn't need the dramatic introduction... but guess Joe Vig never heard, you (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.western)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) Thanks for the kind words, Ondrew. The rods I used were purchased at a hobby store and were manufactured by K&S Engineering Chicago, IL. They are 1/8" diameter. But don't take my word for it-- do as I did and take a few 2x2 round bricks to ye (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Classic Castle Winter Outpost

(URL) An entry for the Classic Castle category.> (URL) AC (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) ("thumbed" the pic above) (...) No, Adrian, that's about as close as I got to those and, unfortunately, those trees gave their lives to help produce the new ones;-) Fortunately, though, those trees are quite easy to recreate-- they are merely (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) You just might see them in a scene in '06 ;-) But looking over other photos in the folder, I caught sight of some offerings I really like esp. the trees in the lower left (kinda look like trees in my neighborhood): (URL) Do you have some more (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) Well John, you've done it again. You and your son Ross never cease to amaze me with your creative thinking. Fortunately I had the forethought to pickup a sizeable amount of the castle foliage last year so I’ll have to try this out. I may (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Narnia

Well as promised I have the pictures uploaded. This is a display that I built for a Christmas party I'm having next week. At the left it goes from the Professor's house into Narnia, then to the river with the Beavers' dam, and finally the Thaw, with (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) This is easier said than done (tried it-- one time). The other method was safer, quicker, and more efficient. JOHN (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) D'oh! Insert the tube first- then trim it with something... (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) Hey, Chris- Ha, thought you were stuck with a bunch of Simpsons individual stringettes, eh? (sorry; obscure python reference) Yeah, recycle those babies! They need be only 3 mm long! But mind you: My "***Mutilation Alert***" also applied to my (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) Don't forget yellow, orange and red for trees in autumn. David (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) They'd look really *bleeping*'n good in a scene with any one of (URL) these>! :-) Thanks, Adrian! JOHN (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) Thanks, J-1! Well, we're working on it:-) It has always been my dream to build trees like these since I got inspired by seeing yours so many years ago: (URL) Wow. They seemed huge at the time! JOHN (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) snipped (...) Dude! Those are too *bleep*'n good! For a while I was asking myself what I should be looking for at PAB (the old gray is all but gone these days). Now I know what I should be looking for. Adr. (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Narnia

Well after having seen the movie, I got inspired to do some more Narnian Lego stuff. I have a few more stickers that I've done. And in a couple of days I should have pictures of The spare room with the wardrobe, the professor’s office, Narnian (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact