 Castle / 21184
Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 20:21:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:

   Well John, you’ve done it again. You and your son Ross never cease to amaze me with your creative thinking. Fortunately I had the forethought to pickup a sizeable amount of the castle foliage last year so I’ll have to try this out. I may spread the layers a little bit though so I can experiment with using flower stems as well. What size rod did you use?

Thanks for the kind words, Ondrew. The rods I used were purchased at a hobby store and were manufactured by K&S Engineering Chicago, IL. They are 1/8” diameter. But don’t take my word for it-- do as I did and take a few 2x2 round bricks to ye ol’ hobby store and see what plain fits:-)

JOHN