 Castle / 21175 (-20)
  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) Don't forget yellow, orange and red for trees in autumn. David (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) They'd look really *bleeping*'n good in a scene with any one of (URL) these>! :-) Thanks, Adrian! JOHN (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) Thanks, J-1! Well, we're working on it:-) It has always been my dream to build trees like these since I got inspired by seeing yours so many years ago: (URL) Wow. They seemed huge at the time! JOHN (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) snipped (...) Dude! Those are too *bleep*'n good! For a while I was asking myself what I should be looking for at PAB (the old gray is all but gone these days). Now I know what I should be looking for. Adr. (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Narnia

Well after having seen the movie, I got inspired to do some more Narnian Lego stuff. I have a few more stickers that I've done. And in a couple of days I should have pictures of The spare room with the wardrobe, the professor’s office, Narnian (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) Oh yea, sign me up for a few thousand of those if they ever show up in bulk. And maybe (ok, I admit - I'm dreaming now!) in a few other shades of green? Nice trees! Now, you'll need a bigger layout! ;-) JohnG, GMLTC (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) John..very cool.As for cutting the tubing MichLTC guys will tell ya a couple of years back I cut alot of that black tubing for my trees before I changed the design(now I'm stuck with alot of those cut up tubing)...but looks like I may have (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Mail Coach

Hi, This is a Mail Coach based on the type running throughout the 18th century in Britain. (Thought most were red and black rather then yellow and black). (2 URLs) The most famous Highwayman from the time was Dick Turpin and his horse 'Black Bess'. (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

Perhaps it is because the forest is blocked by (URL) these>:-) No, these aren't from James Whitmore's garden [1], they are part of the TCLTC's next building phase! There isn't much to them in terms of building complexity, but I think that they have (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

  Re: Bulls Ice Peak Castle

(...) I like the use of brown in the castle; it fits in with the Bulls faction very well. Not sure why there's a Star Wars disclaimer at the bottom of the page though. David (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Bulls Ice Peak Castle

(URL) An entry for the Castle category.> (URL) AC (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Death in the Library

(...) Thanks, You're right it does fit that category and I've entered it. I've built a new MOC for the castle room interior: (2 URLs) Hope it's liked as well as the library seems to be! Mark. (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Oh Tannenbaum, Oh Tannenbaum...

This little guy is coming with me to sit on my desk at work: (URL) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Vikings Skull Island

An entry to the Viking category; (URL) AC (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Death in the Library

That is a great MOC! You should enter it in the CCC3, but I wouldn't rebuild it. There is a Misc category that this would fit in just fine... Josh PS. Love the falling guy! (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Death in the Library

Hey this is a nice build! Great details like the window edging, the inner corner of the bookcase and more. Wow, look at all those books, I think I have what, like one? hahahahaha, thanks for sharring, excellent photos as well. e (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Death in the Library

(...) That's a great MOC paralleled by some great photography. There's a whole lot there for the size of the creation. I think that if it had another wall, it would have been harder to get good lighting and thus harder to photograph. David (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Death in the Library

(...) Wow!! Very nice! Fantastic details, LOTS to take in, I really like the shape of the window. Excellent work! (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Death in the Library

Hi, My first castle MOC. I did this for the Colossal Castle Comp on classic castle, but then re-read the rules and realised it fails to qualify for the interiors section as it has one wall too few! Ho-hum. I might try to rebuild it but for now I (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Frodo Takes the Plunge...

Seems like the vignette craze has slowed down a little bit... I, myself, have been distracted by the CCC3. I have, however, been thinking about this vignette for a little while and threw it together tonight: "Don't look at the lights. There was a (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact