 Castle / 21080 (-20)
  Re: Old Castle Picture from (some catalog?)

(...) You are welcome. I try to keep a heads up on as many LEGO castle products as possible for my online lego fan role [1]. Plus it is a superb castle! If I only had 30 Black Falcon's Fortresses I would give it a go. Additional larger pictures (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Micro Castle

(...) Hi Jason, Thank you for your comments. I seriously doubt that I can make a good castle even smaller :) The chains were a spur of a moment decision. I like them but not how bulky the bottom of the car shifter piece is. It looks even better just (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Micro Castle

I love it! I like how you made the draw bridge chains. See if you can make one even smaller! =) -FLIP- (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Old Castle Picture from (some catalog?)

<snip> (...) more less answer that fast! That's it allright. I don't think I have any Brick Kicks around anymore, so it's no wonder I couldn't find that anywhere. I'd better save that in my Lego Pics folder at home, and quickly! Thanks again! (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Little Armory...

(...) I see the e-bay auction ended without a winner (URL) link> $6600, reserve not met. Other than that, I don't know. Mark (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Castle display at Fall For Fairfax 2005

(URL) gallery>> (URL) gallery>> (URL) gallery>> (URL) gallery>> Hello, .castle! I'm proud to present the pics from the castle display at WAMALUG's 2005 Fall For Fairfax event. Magnus Lauglo, Derek Schin, Emily Brownlow (and her partner Roo) and (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, FTX)

  Little Armory...

Hi Castle Collegues- Does anyone know what the status is of the Little Armory? I've tried to contact Jeff Byrd, but have been unable to reach him. If anyone has any information, please let me know. Thanks! -jeremy Greater Portland LEGO Railroaders (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Old Castle Picture from (some catalog?)

(...) Hi Brett, You are thinking of the castle in the first edition of the Brick Kicks Magazine. It had an article about Karsten Kristensen and Francie Berger who were master model builders in the 80's (I believe Karsten still is a Master Builder) (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Micro Castle

Home sweet fortified home in the palm of your hand! My miniature castle comes complete with a moat, drawbridge with chains, portcullis (1x2 grill tile), gate tower, and side towers. (URL) Folder: (URL) This castle is another one of the awards for (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Old Castle Picture from (some catalog?)

I've been looking for some time, and have not been able to find yet, an old castle picture from a Catalog, Brochure, or Publicity book that I remember. I figured I may as well ask about it here then :) I'll describe it as I can remember, and if (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Set Information: Unknown Sets (Viking Long Ship, Castle)

(...) I can't remember anything that big or not to fig scale except model team and recent SW sets. Lego have definately not done anything Roman... someone would remember that!! God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Black Falcon Citadel (basement only)

(...) That is a lot of detail! Personnaly I always consider lego to be a 'cartoon like' art, where the impression is what is most important (like in Cliffton Castle, link at bottom, of course there should be more buildings, but it conveys a feeling (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon Citadel (basement only)

(...) Thanks Nathan! Indeed -- I also can't wait until it's completed! However, my wife cought me buying 20 of the Viking Longboats, ahem ahem, so progress may be slowed down. *chuckle* At least I had already bought the vikings! ;) Believe it or (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon Citadel (basement only)

(...) Looks good so far, looking forward to the finished MOC! God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Boonta Eve Race

From local cult to grand spectacle and long before the arena was built, Tatooine's thrillseekers have held free-for-all, no-holds-barred races. The era of modern day podracing comes to a crescendo during the (URL) Boonta Eve Classic> where the grand (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Fear the wrath of my mighty, tiny army

Watch out, creators of large castles! Your mighty edifaces will crumble when they are met by my (URL) siege engines> (URL) :D Actually, I made this as one of the castle room awards for NWBrickCon 2005. I'm most proud of the fact that my catapult (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: Set Information: Unknown Sets (Viking Long Ship, Castle)

(...) I have to concurr with Dave and Clark Stephens. (And I am writing an historical book on Lego sets). No Lego longships were ever produced for sale in the 1990's. Gary Istok (19 years ago, 2-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Black Falcon Citadel (basement only)

Howdy! been quite a while since I've posted here! I though I would put up a link to the underground levels of my current project, the Black Falcons Citadel. The base area is 6x6 large green baseplates, though I will be adding quite a bit more land (...) (19 years ago, 2-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Set Information: Unknown Sets (Viking Long Ship, Castle)

(...) Well, I have to say I'm of the mind to think that it was probably another brand. To my knowledge, Lego has never released a non-minifig-scale castle or pre-1600's ship that hasn't been minifig scale, with the possible arguable exception of the (...) (19 years ago, 2-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Set Information: Unknown Sets (Viking Long Ship, Castle)

(...) I know it sounds like I am describing a megablocks set but its not the case, this was a Lego set, only slightly larger/smaller then minifigure scale more like a Model Team set but they were not. Real Lego pieces. More like a scale model. Only (...) (19 years ago, 2-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact