 Castle / 21069
Re: Black Falcon Citadel (basement only)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 15:41:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dave O'Hare wrote:

Believe it or not, I actually think I don't have enough space to build
everything I'd like.  The problem is, when I build a MOC, I like for it to be
actually to scale.  So, this would be a smallish (real) castle as castles go.  I
actually count the number of barrels I've got in the storage rooms, as if this
were a living place.

Of course, the Great Hall and kitchen should be awesome!  We shall see!

Dave

    That is a lot of detail! Personnaly I always consider lego to be a 'cartoon
like' art, where the impression is what is most important (like in Cliffton
Castle, link at bottom, of course there should be more buildings, but it conveys
a feeling while maxing out my bricks ; )

        God Bless,

             Nathan