 Castle / 21070
Re: Set Information: Unknown Sets (Viking Long Ship, Castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 15:46:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Michael Berz wrote:
   Looking for information on some particular sets, no model number or set id information known.

In 1993 Toy R US in Kokomo and Indianapolis, Indiana saw some sets that were not mini-figure scale in the 500 – 1200 piece range. Sets were of a castle (2-3 different sets), school, Roman War Galley, and a Viking long ship. I have not seen or been able to find any information since 1994 that relates to these sets but I am quite sure they were Lego and not another brand. I was a poor college student at the time and was not able to afford to buy them. Now that I am no longer a poor college student it seems like I saw a ghost.

Does anyone have information or pictures that relate to these sets? Thanks, -Michael

I can’t remember anything that big or not to fig scale except model team and recent SW sets. Lego have definately not done anything Roman... someone would remember that!!

God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)