 Castle / 21023
  Cart and BrickQuest figs

First off is a cart I made for my DnD characters. I play DnD on the weekends with friends from work. We use the figs to help in battle situations. (URL) Also, I've been playing with ideas on modifing BrickQuest to include both classes and races. For (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Re: Cart and BrickQuest figs

(...) Nice cart! Once our party gets around to buying one, maybe we'll build one too. Of course, there's 9 of us in our party! We've been using Lego mini-figs for our .5 ed D&D as well. I wonder how many other people do this? I've seen it once (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Cart and BrickQuest figs

(...) Funny story: the day that I finished making the figs, which involved the customization of my fig (Tehn) we were fighting an ogre. The ogre rolled a critical hit (natural 20), which got him a x3 to the damage. The damage roll was also the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)