 Castle / 20845 (-5)
  Re: BrickFest 2005!

Ed, Thanks for your thoughts and comments. It seems that the idea of making the CCC dispaly smaller and more compact is a popular one, and if there is space i also like your idea of having more pace ofr an outside the walls type display. To be (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A visit from Henry

Nice little travelogue, Bruce. Glad to see Mr. Dangerfield back from the dead to perform, and still not getting any respect. -Brendan (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A visit from Henry

Hey Nathan, So far he's been to see 11 people in Germany, Canada, Israel and the US. For accounts of his various visits (URL) see this classic-castle thread>. Bruce (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2005!

(...) To be more realistic I would think that a walled City would be packed with buildings as merchants would want the protection. So with that in mind I think the area inside the outer wall was much too big for the number of buildings that we had (...) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A visit from Henry

(...) Hi Bruce, Nice!! Fun to revisit your MOCs and see them all connected together. I hadn't noticed the square cups/glasses in the sushi bar before, they're great. As is everything. Thanks for sharing! Cyndi (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact