 Castle / 20823
  Re: BrickFest 2005!

(big ol' snip) As a castle outsider (I've built very little in the theme, although some days I think it would really be fun), I have to say that as Ken said, the castle layout at BF04 was almost too big. What I thought it really lacked was nice (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2005!

Adrian, Thanks for landing your spaceship in our little patch of the LEGO universe for a quick touchdown! The humble but noble Castleheads bid welcome their guest from the heavans/future! (...) C'mon you know you want to;) (...) Interesting, I (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle)