 Castle / 20725 (-5)
  Congrats to da Freak....

I just wanted to post that Pat Morgan AKA the LegoFreak has won the best overall in the Classic-castle building contest #2 as the "Master Builder" winning in one catagory and honorable mention is several others. Congrats, Freakie!!! :D (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vikings?

(...) Shouldn't we also just go straight ahead and remind everyone (including LEGO!) vikings DID not have horns as part of their helmets. But I guess the horns are to the recognition of the minifig as viking what the castle is to the playability of (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vikings?

In lugnet.castle, Douglas R. Clark wrote: -snip- (...) I spoke to an employee at the MOA Imagination Center store last night, and was told they *would* be getting the Vikings sets. I guess we'll just have to wait and see! JohnG, GMLTC (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Vikings?

snip (...) Well, I just read on <www.eurobricks.com> that vikings are only going to be sold in Europe. "Vikings for Europe and DINO for USA 2005-02-25 19:06:29 by Jipay After Jan’s speech, the rumour has spread all over the internet : the vikking (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: New!

New stuff just in… Possibly the best set ever! (URL) now that the Vikings appear not to be as kewl as their original promos, (due to the lack of beards and simplification of the sets with tones of catapults that weren’t originally there) this set, (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.year.2005, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact