 Castle / 20675
    Re: Vikings? —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   (...) And I'm not English speaking, so perhaps "Viking" in English do mean what you quote. But the term "Viking" in Danish mean the Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Icelandic seafaring PEOPLE of the 8th to 11th century, not just the few raiders. And (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Vikings? —James Stacey
     Thank you Anders and Arne for the clarification. (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Vikings? —Jesper Kjaer
   (...) Shouldn't we also just go straight ahead and remind everyone (including LEGO!) vikings DID not have horns as part of their helmets. But I guess the horns are to the recognition of the minifig as viking what the castle is to the playability of (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)