 Castle / 20630 (+5)
  Re: Vikings?

(...) You must bring us... A SHRUBBERY!!! Seriously, I'll be happy to get the beards and the helmets, but there's too much new brown (and Bionicle) for me to actually buy these things. Thank God for (URL) Bricklink>. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Vikings?

I don't know if anyone here is familiar with Pokemon, but I just wanted to point out that two of the monsters in these sets look a lot like Pokemon, the one from 7017(the dragon) looks like salamence and the one from 7018(the green snake) looks like (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vikings?

(...) Vikings are definitely Castle. This line is based on mythology but the Vikings played a huge part in trading/colonizing/raiding the western European countries for which LEGOLAND Castle was likely based. They could easily be a subtheme or (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vikings?

Hello! (...) I say the Vikings are both Pirates and Castle because the Vikings were Pirates (robberers comming over the sea) in Castle times. They are the link between the two themes. I guess LEGO decided to do them because Playmobil did Vikings, (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vikings?

(...) I had always thought that LEGO might be avoiding the theme, scince Megablok did it first. I still have several of the old Megablok dragon ships in the box. But in a raverse of history, it seems tha LEGO is allowing Megablok to do it's (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact