 Castle / 2060 (+5)
  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) p ~ i think interesting allowances could be made so that "gypsies and nomads" could be added to the list. their Realm could be made to "float" over unoccupied Realm spaces. interesting, no? later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle (?) Legofest? (was: Re: [CW] FAQ - War)

Butting in. (...) If I were your dad, I'd want to know the person that was giving my 15.5 year old daughter a multi hundred mile ride a bit better than just a "hi" when he or she showed up to pick you up. So you may want to factor that into your (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: [CW] Castle World idea

(...) Sounds good to me although I already have a couple of building's placed in Castle World I am sure we could get Craig and/or Pawel to uproot them to another location if need be. (...) I was actually thinking more "Forest by a River" for my set (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  MOC version of the Yellow Castle

I recreated the Yellow Castle in Grey and Black, and took some pics with my digital camera (not very good quality). The I redid the first version, by replacing many of the standard bricks out of the wall with current grey castle wall pieces. I think (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle

(...) It certainly looks much better in gray. I happen to have the yellow castle, and am planning to do exactly the same. My problem is I lack black extreme slope corners -for now. By the way, the second iteration looks fine (even better than the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact