 Castle / 20564
  Knight's Kingdom Large Figures - Different Set Numbers

Greetings! I just got to looking up some set numbers that I had and I have made an interesting discovery. I have some set numbers that are not in the directory. I have checked and double-checked the numbers on the sets because I thought I was in (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom Large Figures - Different Set Numbers

(...) Apparently not... I posted about this recently, and it sounds like the European versions definitely don't come with the cards: (URL) How does one go about getting a set in the set database here on LUGNET? Maybe (...) Usually the guide admins (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Knight's Kingdom Large Figures - Different Set Numbers

(...) My brother bought me 8786 in Tenerife... the other difference is that the tower package it comes in is significantly larger (about 1.5" taller) than the US version. Peter (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.castle)