 Castle / 20565
Re: Knight's Kingdom Large Figures - Different Set Numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 16:14:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Vince Hagar wrote:
I just got to looking up some set numbers that I had and I have made an
interesting discovery. I have some set numbers that are not in the directory.
I have checked and double-checked the numbers on the sets because I thought I
was in error, but these are the numbers I have:
[snip]
Do 8774-8770 heve the game cards? The story text for 8774 vs. 8786 seems to
imply that they don't.

Apparently not... I posted about this recently, and it sounds like the European
versions definitely don't come with the cards:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/database/?n=1785

How does one go about getting a set in the set database here on LUGNET? Maybe
I didn't look hard enough, but I didn't seem to see anything resembling a
"Submit set" link.

Did something just slip through a crack? Are the other sets in progress,
perhaps? Looking at the database, I see that there are two different set
numbers in the database for King Mathias that follow the same pattern. 8809
(US) and 8790 (non-US)

Usually the guide admins are pretty good about adding sets, but sometimes they
slip through. Chances are that once they saw that the large scale knights were
in the DB, they just assumed the numbers were the same for US/Eur. I know I did
:)

Best way to get a set into the DB is to post it to admin.database so that
there's a record of the issue. I believe the guide admins check it periodically
and make updates.

DaveE

FUT admin.db