 Castle / 20552
  Whaty ever happened to Craigo?

Hello! I was talking to some friends about the incredible custom work that people have done with Lego minifigs. I was trying to find Craigo's site to show them, but it looks like it's gone. I can't even find a post from him in the last couple of (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Whaty ever happened to Craigo?

Bump. I've been wondering this too, so I'll add my name to the list of curious. I just went out and bought some enamel paints and Brasso, but it's always nice to see others work for inspiration! plucky (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Whaty ever happened to Craigo?

(...) This is a job for... The Internet Wayback Machine!!! (at www.archive.org) Example: (URL) like a number, but not all, of the pics were archived. It's a starting point anyhow. There are archives from a number of dates but it's not worth it to me (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.castle)