 Castle / 20568
Re: Whaty ever happened to Craigo?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 01:16:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Brouwer wrote:
Hello!

I was talking to some friends about the incredible custom work that people have
done with Lego minifigs.  I was trying to find Craigo's site to show them, but
it looks like it's gone.  I can't even find a post from him in the last couple
of years.

Anyone know where he went?  Did anyone happen to archive pictures of his work???
I'd really like to see them again.  They were stunning.

This is a job for... The Internet Wayback Machine!!! (at www.archive.org)
Example:

http://web.archive.org/web/20010710183134/community-2.webtv.net/@HH!B7!06!32565775593E/craigo-lego/craigolegoindex/

Looks like a number, but not all, of the pics were archived.  It's a starting
point anyhow.  There are archives from a number of dates but it's not worth it
to me to poke through all of them.

Peter