 Castle / 20552
20551  |  20553
Subject:
Whaty ever happened to Craigo?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 02:11:57 GMT

Hello!

I was talking to some friends about the incredible custom work that people have
done with Lego minifigs.  I was trying to find Craigo's site to show them, but
it looks like it's gone.  I can't even find a post from him in the last couple
of years.

Anyone know where he went?  Did anyone happen to archive pictures of his work???
I'd really like to see them again.  They were stunning.

I also seem to remember him posting the materials he used in his work.  Anyone
have a copy of that?

If I can't find Craigo's work, can you point me in the direction to some other
good custom Lego sites?

Thanks!

Eric