 Castle / 20387
    Re: Castle Gate and Castle Corner Tower —John Langrish
   (...) Thanks! It would indeed be too expensive to make a huge MOC with this design: Both the grey 2x2x3 slopes and the grey 1x2 tiles are fairly expensive parts in large quantities. (...) Unfortunately there isn't anything to see: It's just filled (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Castle Gate and Castle Corner Tower —Thomas Garrison
   (...) Jojo discovered them a few years ago (URL) the link to the picture is dead) Here's a pic (URL) one on the right is more rare. (...) My mistake, sort of. I had just been looking at the back of the wall, under the railing. Except for that one (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)